My husband, Jason, and I chose Eagan as the community to put down roots and raise a family. Like so many of our neighbors, we chose Eagan because of the great schools, access to jobs and the great quality of life. Our family loves the wide-range of activities available in Eagan.
You can find us at the parks, community festivals and the Eagan Art House, as well as taking part in recreational opportunities. Eagan is truly a great place to live, work, play, and learn.
As we built our life here, I’ve enjoyed getting to know many of you through work and volunteer activities. I appreciate that citizens of Eagan are dedicated to working together for a strong community.
- Eagan Advisory Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission, chair
- Eagan Foundation, Inc., member, Board of Directors
- Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota in Eagan, led in grassroots and civic engagement efforts
- Sunday and Bible school teacher
- Citizens League, member
- League of Women Voters of Minnesota, member
- Graduate, College of St. Catherine
- Coursework, Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota